Buckwheat Noodle Salad
Recipe By: Norie Mori
- 250g Spiral 100% Buckwheat Soba noodle
- 200g mixed fresh leaves, wash and drained
- 1 pack Cherry Tomatoes, cut into half
- 500g Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp Spiral Toasted Sesame Oil
- 5 tbsp Spiral Organic EV Olive Oil
- 10 tbsp Spiral Ponzu
- 5 tbsp Spiral Organic Sushi Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 5 tbsp Spiral Mirin
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
In a bowl mix all dressing ingredients together and set aside.
Boil the noodles according to the directions on the pack, when cooked rinse with cold water and drain well. In a bowl mix noodles with half of the dressing and set aside.
Boil chicken strips until cooked through, drain and toss with remaining dressing. Add chicken, mixed leaves and tomato to the noodles and toss. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!