Grilled Steak with Ponzu & Honey Glaze
Recipe By: Norie Mori
- 1 kg Thin lean beef steak
- 1/2 cup Spiral Ponzu
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 3 tbsp Spiral Organic honey
- 2 cloves Garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Spiral Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Spiral Japanese Sesame oil
- 1 pinch Fresh black pepper
Combine all ingredients except for the steak together in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary with more honey or vinegar to suit.
Place steak and marinade sauce together in a bowl or container, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
When you’re ready to cook, heat your grill or BBQ to high. Remove meat but do not discard the marinade. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with the marinade. Remove the meat from the heat and allow it to sit covered with a piece of aluminum foil, for 10-15 minutes before slicing.