Recipe By: Judy Davie
- 1 cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Spiral Organic Coconut Chips
- 3/4 cup Pistachios
- 3/4 cup Eden Organic Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup puffed Rice
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice flakes
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Dried Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Spiral Organic Rice syrup
- 1 tbsp Spiral Organic Coconut oil
Preheat oven to 160C degrees. In a large fry pan, over a medium heat seperately dry roast the rolled oats and coconut chips. Transfer to a large bowl.
Roughly chop pistachios and add to the bowl with pumpkin seeds, puffed rice, cranberries and blueberries. In a small sauce pan gently heat the rice syrup and coconut oil together. Pour into the dry mixture and stir to combine well.
Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and press mixture into the tray. Place in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, set aside to cool. Cut into desired shapes. Perfect as a snack and childrens lunch boxes. Store in the fridge.