Recipe By: Norie Mori
1 pack silken tofu, quartered, wrapped with paper towel to remove excess moisture
Corn flour or potato flour to coat tofu
Spiral Organic Sunflower Oil for frying
1Tbsp finely grated daikon white radish
1Tbsp spring onion/chive, finely diced
1Tbsp finely grated ginger
Chilli powder (optional)
1. In a small pot, boil water, add dashi, tamari and mirin. Stir and set aside.
2. On medium heat, add sunflower oil about 1-2 cm deep in the frying pan.
3. Thinly coat tofu with flour. Remove any excess.
4. Once oil is hot, add tofu and fry until lightly golden brown on all sides. Place on paper towel to drain any excess oil.
5. Place the tofu in 4 small bowls, pour sauce around tofu pieces.
6. Garnish with condiments and serve.