Big Crunchy Asian Salad
Recipe By: Lauren Burns
- 300 g cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ red capsicum, finely sliced
- 100 g bean shoots
- generous handful of coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed & chopped
- 1–2 cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- a few mint leaves, chopped
- 6 tbs Spiral mirin
- 4 tbs Spiral shoyu or tamari
- 2 tbs Spiral sesame oil
- 2 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar, put on the lid and shake well.
Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.