Recipe By: Norie Mori
2Tbsp Spiral Organic Sunflower Oil
1 leek, leaves removed, cleaned, and sliced thinly
1 medium onion, sliced thinly
2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 celery stalk, sliced thinly
2C Bonsoy Soy Milk
1 sachet Spiral Instant Dashi
salt and white pepper to taste
½ cup sour cream (optional)
½ cup light cream (optional)
Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Heat the oil and cook leeks, onions and celery until translucent, stir occasionally.
- Add potatoes, dashi paste and water to cover, bring to boil and simmer with lid, cook through until the vegetables become tender. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Place them into the blender and make puree. (or puree using stick blender in the pot)
- Cool and stir in sour cream and fresh cream (optional). Chill in the fridge.
- Add more salt and white pepper to taste. Serve garnish with chopped fresh chives.