Recipe By: Norie Mori
1. Using a blender, puree 2 cups of mango. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and rice syrup, mix well (adjust to taste).
2. In a small pot, add water and sprinkle Kanten flakes, allow to soak for 10 minutes. Bring to the boil and then turn down and simmer for 1 minute.
3. Add to the mango puree mixture, mix well.
4. Ladle to each glass or cup and set them in room temperature first, then keep cool in the fridge.
5. Mix coconut cream and rice syrup and pour over the mango jelly. Garnish with mangos, blueberries and mint leaves. Serve and enjoy!