Vietnamese Noodle Salad
Recipe By: Healthy Luxe
1/2 tbsp Spiral Organic Tamari
1 tsp Spiral Mirin
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
Juice of half a lime
200 grams Spiral Organic Brown Rice Noodles, cooked
2 carrots, spiralised or grated
1 cucumber, spiralised or ribboned
1/2 red capsicum, julienned
100 grams bean sprouts
1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts and/or sesame seeds (optional)
20 grams snow pea sprouts (optional)
1. Firstly, prepare dressing. Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
2. Prepare rice noodles as per instructions (place in warm water and allow to soak for 3 – 5 minutes), drain and allow to cool.
3. Place cooked noodles and vegetables/herbs in a bowl, mix well.
4. Add dressing and gently toss through salad.
5. Top with crushed hazelnuts and snow pea sprouts (if using) and serve with lime wedges.